Say It Ain’t Snow: My Favorite Things That Got Me Through This Winter
A lot of my friends were wondering why I chose to stick out the winter in New York while it was sunny and 70° in Santa Monica. I’m still trying to come up with a good answer for them, but in the meantime, this is a look back at some of my cold weather comforts. Here’s hoping by the time you read this the city, and myself, have thawed.
1. UGG Coquette Rosette I don’t like cold bare feet in the winter so this is my go to around the house.
2. Club Monaco Kimmy Fringe Gloves: Black leather fringe gloves (currently on sale).
3. Earmuffs: Earmuffs give you the warmth of a hat but respect the hair game.
4. Mackage ‘Cynthia’ Parka: solid investment and my own personal heated igloo.
5. Farmhouse Fresh ‘Pink Moon’ Hand Cream: It might be weird if people see me smelling my hands in public but I blame it on this lotion.
6. Free People Pom Pom Beanie: My free people white hat with Pom Pom.
7. Burts Bees Tinted Lip Balm: Just a kiss of color and super smooth.
8. AND WE CAN’T FORGET ABOUT MY TRUSTY AQUA FLEECE ONSIE.
Whatever you do next winter, get yourself a onesie.