Tricks of The Trade: Part 1
I’m so lucky to be able to work with some of the best hair and makeup artists in the biz – especially when I’m sitting in a trailer at 5 AM and can’t tell you the difference between lip and eyeliner. Thankfully they’ve shared a lot of their tips and insights with me along the way and now I get to share them with you.
1. Bliss Triple Oxygen Energizing Mask: Makes up for its price by acting like a bunch of tiny facials in a bottle.
2. Shiseido Pure Retinol Express Soothing Eye Mask: For baby soft skin around your eyes after a long flight.
3. Lip Chic: Like a sealant for your lip color.
4. Alcone makeup remover clothes: Three swipes and a day’s worth of makeup is gone.
5. E.R.A Bronzing Spray: I’m a proud, pale polish girl but for a little on-camera glow this is tropical sun in a bottle.
6. Bumble and Bumble Pret-a-Powder: I love the look of a blowout but I don’t really have the patience. This cuts down on my prep time for that same volume-for-days look!
7. Collyre Bleu eyedrops: Two weeks into the Olympics in Sochi last year, the cold air was giving me constant red eyes. This was a lifesaver.