Fitness, Finessed: My Workout Necessities & Niceties
1. Degree Dryspray Deodorant: Mind blowing not white marks! Find at Drug stores.
2. Stridex Aloe Pads Oh so 90’s but oh so effective!
3. Kai Body Glow:Whomever first said, “I don’t sweat I sparkle” was probably using this.
4. L’Occitane Hand Cream: Post spin class, this saves your hands.
5. Earbuds: I can’t workout without my tunes.
6. Nike Studio Wrap 3: These are perfect for barre class and help inspire my inner dancer.
7. Carven Gym Bag: This backpack is on the pricier side but transitions nicely from the gym to the rest of your day.
8. Juice Press “Harvey Wallbanger”: I grab a ‘Dr Green Juice’ or a ‘Harvey Wallbanger’ so I don’t come home with a Hershey’s bar (I have plenty of Hershey’s bars at home already).
9. Hair Ties: Come on, these are just fun!
10. Uniqlo Ultra Light Down Jacket: I feel like everything Uniqlo makes is super clever. This jacket keeps me warm, is easy to wash, and folds up so small I sometimes forget it’s in my bag.
11. Batiste Dry Shampoo: One of those insider beauty secrets I learned from my mother. This dry shampoo is a staple and instantly refreshes my hair.
12. bkr Water Bottle in ‘Pout’: Glass Water Bottle: My fashionable and eco-conscious way of staying hydrated throughout the day.